You can reduce the operational as well as production cost by installing our unique system i.e. FLASH HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM.
In the conventional system, the exhaust condensate is collected separately and sent to boilers. The condensate from vapour is used for process requirements.
It is possible to introduce stepwise flash recovery system for both exhaust and vapour condensates so as to recover the heat at low-pressure zone.
DESIGN PRINCIPLE & METHODOLOGY
This uses vapour of respective bodies from the condensate of previous body. This flash heat from condensate of evaporator body is recovered / utilized in next body. The system will consist of horizontal vessel with different chambers and condensate lines with sealing legs. The sparger tube inside the chamber will help to provide efficient flashing in the vessel. The sight & light glasses provided are useful to observe the level of fluid / condensate in the process. It is possible to make the total system maintenance free. The said system can work in total isolation with necessary valves provided in the pipelines.
The system will definitely reduce the steam and power consumption at evaporator station. The sizing of vessel, condensate & flash vapour piping etc will be designed based on present factory configuration.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
- Maximum flash vapour utilization.
- Centralized system with maintenance free operation.
- Highly reliable
- Ease of supervision on condensate station.
- Energy saving in evaporator station (1.5 to 3% on cane) depending on temp.
- Power saving due to single pump for condensate (instead of 5 Pumps)
It reduces the steam and power consumption in the boiling house. The sparge tube entry for the condensate helps its proper diffusing and improves efficiency of flashing. It is centrallized horizontal or vertical vessel with different flash chambers to reduce the over head and congestion.
Up-till now, a separate steam line of 100 PSIG saturated steam is brought up to the Sulphitation for the purpose of heating & melting the Sulphur burner. It is observed that due to poor control of pressure and De-superheating the steam, Temp available of pressure for melting is not effective. This results in the following conditions.
- Non-uniform flow of molten Sulphur in to the burner.
- Variations in the So2 generation in the Sulphur burner.
- Jamming of hopper & Feeder Valves.
- Stoppages of mill and other process due to non-functioning of Sulphur burner.
We are all aware of the critical role that the sulphitation plays in production of white sugar. Considering this situation, we have developed an automatic system for efficient melting of sulphur in the melter and maintaining it in liquid from the melt receiver of your Sulphur burner. This system generates saturated steam specifically for the Sulphur station. It is equipped with automatic temp. and pressure control panel for superior control. The Design of the system is such that it re uses the condensate of the melter and melt receiver. This reduces the quantity and power required for the generation of the steam.
- Complete closed loop system.
- Full proof Design.
- Excellent source of saturated steam.
- Synchronized with the burning capacity of the Sulphur Burner.
- Minimum space requirement.
- No need of steam from boiler as well as save the bags 100%
- No leakages of Steam.
- Transmission Index of Juice improved by 10.
- Zero Maintenance.
WATER JET AIR EXTRACTOR FOR VACCUM CRYSTALLISER
- Power Saving (50%) about 40 H.P. is required for vaccum pump while only 20 H.P. Injection pump is required for WATER JET AIR EXTRACTOR. This shows about 40 H.P. saving. Maintainance of Injection pump is minimum than vaccum pump. If sufficient injection water capacity is available then no separate Injection pump will be required for WATER JET AIR EXTRACTOR.
- A Unique Catchall system separates entertainment, which is collected & circulated to filtrate receiver. This system reduces conventional condenser water consumption, which reduces pH or spray pond or increased influent load to E.T.P.
- Water Jet Air Extractor tail pipe water is cold hence it is to be installed on cold water channel WHICH AVOIDS WATER LOAD TO SPRAY POND
- Vaccum is developed/created independently which does not effects pans in Operation THAT HELPS TO INCREASE NO OF STRIKES OF PAN.
- Time required for the transfer of the seed/grain from vaccum pan to Crystallizer is also reduced.
- THE COST OF THE ABOVE EQUIPMENT CAN BE RECOVERED WITHIN ONE CRUSHING SEASON ONLY.
We Undertake Full Turnkey Projects related to the Supply of Boiling House & Material Handling Equipments in Sugar Factories
Our activities related to Sugar Factories are as under –
- Assistance in Site Selection
- Preparation of Technical Specifications of Sugar Equipments.
- To Design latest Sugar Machinery & Equipment with the help of AutoCAD, Ideas & ProE.
- To Design, Manufacture and Supply of BOILING HOUSE Equipments on TURNKEY BASIS.
- To increase inbuilt Capacity of the Plant (Expansion) in terms of Cane Crushed Per Day.
- To balance the entire Factory to its Maximum Capacity with Minimum Steam.
- To Reduce consumption of Energy & Improve Quality of Sugar.
SIELENT FEATURES OF EXTERNAL CATCHERS
MAIN ADVENTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
- To eliminate the unknown loss of Sugar through entertainment from the Evaporator and Pans.
- To ensure availability of pure, contamination free condensates to meet the Feed Water Quality Standards for generation of steam at pressures which are being progressively increased for realization of Fuel-Steam-Energy economies.
- To facilitate multi point bleeding of Vapour for heating jobs without any risk of condensate Contamination by carry - over.
- Efficient stripping of Vapour from the long tube - rising or falling film evaporators with Flash feeds, being adopted for higher evaporation rates.
- Minimization of the corrosion of vessels, pipes and condensers etc. caused by acid reaction of Entrained Sugar liquors.
- Avoiding pollution of condenser and spray cooling water caused by the entrained Sugar HOUSE products.
- Entertainment for the evaporator bodies and Vacuum Pans claims upto 0.2 to 0.5% loss of sugar on cane, which could be almost eliminated. On a conservative estimate a standard plant cane expect to bag 500 to 1000 Tons of extra Sugar/Season.
- Contamination-free, pure condensates for Boilers to prevent scaling - carry over and other problems.
- Pure low Temperature condensates for use in process HOUSE.
- Minimization of corrosion loses.
- Pollution free condenser water. No. Lowering of pH and No need for extra liming thereof Savings of Lime Cost.